The theme of the Gospel of John is that Jesus is the Son of God and . . . God. Amen! Today’s message is about numerous topics related to Jesus the Son of God. Jesus is alive! Amen!
New website: https://jesusthegreatiam.org/
God’s Specific Introductions and Announcements of Jesus:
1. The Annunciation: Gabriel visits Mary (Luke 1:31-35)
2. An angel appears to Joseph in a dream; “You shall call His name Jesus” (Matthew 1:18-21).
3. Announcement of the birth of Jesus: An angel visits shepherds; “There is born to you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord’” (Luke 2:8-14).
4. John the Baptist announces that He is the Lamb of God and the Son of God (John 1:29,33).
5. When Jesus was baptized, God spoke audibly: “‘This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased’” (Matthew 3:17).
6. During the transfiguration, God spoke audibly: “’This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased! Hear Him!’” (Matthew 17:6).