“Then he brought me back to the door of the temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the front of the temple faced east; the water was flowing from under the right side of the temple, south of the altar” Ezekiel 47:1-2
1. Water flows out – God is always blessing people. God’s love is given out in unselfish mercy.
2. Under threshold – the anointing flows from a consecrated heart that is dead to self; from a lowly heart.
3. From the sanctuary – a sacred, separated, holy, divine place. We must be separated from sinful uses and dedicated to God
4. East, the sunrise – the river is of the morning, not the night. The river represents the new life, not the old.
5. Deeper near the Dead Sea – when we are near the lost and needy, the anointing is stronger.
6. Deep river that could not be passed over; no man could cross it; an angel brought Ezekiel across the river –
7. Waters shall be healed; fishermen fishing – this will literally happen in the millennium. He saw trees – the body of Christ. The leaves of the trees heal the world.